Saturday, October 28, 2006

Greg as a Youth Minister


I am a Youth Minister at Community Baptist Church in Maylene, Alabama. That is me (Greg) on the back row wearing the Alabama shirt (Roll Tide!!!!). We just finished playing broomball. That's where you play hockey in tennis shoes on ice and everyone has a broom and you use a ball instead of a puck. It was awesome!!!! I love working with youth. I am a 5th grade teacher at Thompson Intermediate School. God has really blessed me by giving me the opportunity to work with kids on a daily basis. I love to have a good time and teaching kids about God. It is the most important thing that they will ever learn in their life. I pray that every kid that I come in contact with, that I will have a positive influence on them and that they will always know that I love them, no matter what.

No comments: