Sunday, December 17, 2006

I Love Christmas!

I hope everyone can see the lights on the house! Greg worked so very hard on them! I believe he did a wonderful job!
I absolutely love Christmas! I so enjoy the lights, decorating, shopping, and spending time with friends and family.
However, today I have spent time focusing on the true meaning of Christmas. It is all about our Heavenly Father's love for us! It amazes me that He loves us so much to send His son to the earth to bring us HOPE, FORGIVENESS, and LOVE. How awesome is our Lord!
I have also thought about how I have spent so much time and energy consumed by things that are totally out of my control. All that really matters is keeping my focus on Him.
When my eyes and heart are set on Him, I will not be easily distracted by the things around me.

3 comments:

Kristy said...

The pictures almost make it look like you have snow on the ground....oh wait, that's dead lawn.
xoxoxoxo ~ Kristy

Kristy said...

Okay, that last post was bad of me (but funny!) Greg - you did an amazing job, your adorable home looks awesome !!!!!!
Kristy ( with green lawn in Oregon in Dec)

2 cousin cheryl said...

Stephanie, Just saw the pictures of your beautiful baby girl. You and Greg look like Max and I did when we got Emily. Your eyes just sparkle, and you can tell how excited you are in the pictures.Hanna Grace is such a beautiful name, and she is so blessed to have christian parents, and you are so blessed to have her. Cheryl