Monday, January 08, 2007

We have Travel Approval!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

We are overjoyed to announce that we have received our travel approval! This has brought us great joy! Our God is so faithful concerning all His promises!
We hope to go to China next week!!!!!
Hannah Grace, we are so excited to be your parents! We cannot wait to have you in our arms! You are a wonderful blessing from God!

Jeremiah 31 : 13b
"... I will turn their mourning into gladness; I will give them comfort and joy instead of sorrow."


Proverbs 13 : 12
"Hope deferred makes the heart sick, but a longing fulfilled is a tree of life."
How perfectly stated!

5 comments:

Pandamonium Mom said...

WOW!! I'm SO EXCITED for y'all!!! Can't wait to see those pics of Hannah Grace in your arms!! Call us, e-mail us, come by the house - whatever this week and let us know what we can do to help you get ready or what we can do while y'all are gone. We are definately praying for all 3 of you and can't wait to follow the story!!
love, DeEtte and Hannah

Anonymous said...

Praise God !!
Rejoicing with you ~ Kristy

kmoro said...

I can't wait to have my sweet little niece, Hannah Grace, finally home! I am so excited. Jackson and Garrett are ready for you all to come over and play. They have been waiting a long time for their cousin to arrive. (I swear Steph, this has been the longest pregnancy ever!) We love you guys! Jason, Lyn, Jackson & Garrett

kmoro said...

I cannot wait to meet you Hannah Grace! I think about you everyday and pray you know how much you are loved! You be sure to call your Aunt Kelly when your parents are driving you crazy. (that's what your cousins all do)

Love,
Aunt Kelly

Lady Godiva said...

YAY!!! I'm so happy for you!!! I'll be praying extra hard for you while you travel. I can't wait to see the first pictures of you and Greg holding Hannah Grace!! Godspeed!
-Blaire