Saturday, February 03, 2007

Last Day and Trip Home

HG sleeping her last nigh in China. Her next night's sleep in a bed
will be in America!!

HG in her Bama windsuit!
One the plane home! HG was amazing. She loves flying! You can tell she is pretty happy.

The Ragland family on their way home. Out trip home was wonderful. Thelast two hours were pretty tough, but what do you expect after being on a plane for 16 hours.We were so glad to be on our way home. We will definitely miss China, but we are readyto get our baby to her house. Snd I am sure that she will rule the roost once we get there!

4 comments:

RIta S. said...

Looks like that Bama Fever has already started! I'm so glad you are safely back home... And I can't wait to see THE PRINCESS!

The Ferrill's said...

Hello! We go to church with Pam and J.C. Long and they told us about your adoption. Amazingly, we had already been keeping up with yall in China, because we got your website off DeEtte's blog! We are adopting a boy and girl from China...Rolllllll Tide! Congratulations on your new precious girl!
Rob and Laine Ferrill
kimmiequan.blogspot.com

Sonya said...

WELCOME HOME!!! Even though we prefer orange and navy...I must say HG looks very cute in her wind suit!!! Hope you all get some rest!!!


GOD HAS BLESSED YOU!

Sonya

Michele said...

Welcome Home! My mom told me about your site, as you teach with my step-sister Ruth. I've enjoyed following your journey and wish you much happiness in the future with your "Treasure from China"- God is sooooo good!