Tuesday, April 03, 2007

Mama's Birthday

My grandmother (we call her Mama) and Garrett. Mama is such a blessing! We are all so thankful to have her in our lives! She celebrated her 83rd Birthday on April 1st. We all got together to celebrate yesterday. It was so wonderful to have everyone together!
Mama, we love you so much! Thank you for all you do!
(She probably would not like this picture. She doesn't like pictures of herself. So, don't tell her I put one on here! LOL!)
Climbing the fence (with assistance).

I'm flying!


HG really liked Greg "flying" her over the air conditioning system.


I took a lot of pictures, but most are turned the wrong way. I'll have to post more of our celebration (after I figure out how to flip the pics).


WHOA! Aunt Lyn has her hands FULL!!!!





Hannah Grace really had a great time! She played with her cousins and even let her aunts and uncles hold her. She is really warming up to everyone! Of course her aunts and uncles would take her WHEREVER she wanted to go! I think she is training all the adults in our family!



Partying can be sooooooo stressful!




This is Andy. He was making some funny faces, so I had to take a picture!




No comments: