Wednesday, May 16, 2007

Aunt Linda comes to visit!

We were so excited to see Aunt Linda!
She lives in Georgia, so we do not see her as often as we would like!
All of our family is special to us! Aunt Linda is extra special, though!
Linda is my mother's oldest sister. When my mother was sick, she needed a kidney transplant.
My aunt gave her a kidney. This allowed my mother to spend 11 more precious years with us!
We are eternally grateful for her sacrifice.
Another neat little detail... the day we received Hannah Grace in China was Linda's Birthday.
Amber, Linda's daughter, was married on the day Hannah Grace was born (March 5, 2005).
We were all together as a family that day! I will never forget how special it was!
Isn't it awesome how our lives are intertwined?!?!
Playing with Aunt Linda
Grandaddy and Hannah Grace

She loves her Grandaddy!

No comments: