Monday, July 16, 2007

Hannah Grace's Surgery

HG and her mommy after her surgery. She is such a trooper.
Her mommy takes such good care of her.
Her surgery went great and she is recovering so well.
Thanks to everyone for their prayers.
God has been so good to us and has blessed us with
a beautiful child. We are so thankful for her and we know
that she is in the Lord's hands.

I don't know what is more noticable. The bow in her

daddy's hair or the gray in his beard.

Having fun at the hospital. You could tell when she wasn't

feeling good because she didn't want a surprise.
This is HG in her new hard pants.
It is amazing how she can always find time to smile

no matter what she is going through.

6 comments:

Kristy said...

Beautiful, precious girl.
wow.

Love you guys ~

Desiree' said...

Hi Steph, HG is so beautiful, I will be praying for an easy recovery.Write when you can

Lisa said...

So glad everything went well. I know you are glad the surgery is behind you and now to recover. AC wants to come and see her when she is up for company.
Love ya,
Lisa

Terry said...

I am so glad this surgery is behind her. It looks like the Lord has provided the best parents. We will continue to pray for precious Hannah Grace!
TT

Keisha said...

I haven't checked the blog in a while...man she is beautiful. I love the "Bama" pictures! The only thing that could be better is if her shirt said "DAWGS" !!HEE HEE!!! Sorry, just had to say it! Loved talking with you guys today! We will continue to pray for HG & her FULL recovery!
Love yall,
Keisha

Kim Estell said...

Greg & Steph,
I love the bow. I bet HG got a kick out of that. Tell HG I love the pink cast. Of course, she probably could care less what color it is "just get it off". I remember when my brother broke is femur bone when he was around 7 years old. His body cast went all the way down one leg and half way down the other. The docs put a broom stick between his legs so my Mom could carry him. Tell HG at least she does have to have a stick between her legs to carry her around. Well, I am so glad that she is doing so good. Hope she likes the poster with the markers. I love those and think that I might get me one to color. he!he! I am serious, though. Well, always know that there are many people that are praying for HG and both of you. Hang in there with the body cast.
LOL