Saturday, July 21, 2007

SIX MONTHS!



Today is July 21st. We were united with HG six months ago today. WOW!
We can't believe that we have had our precious little girl for one half of a
year. The saying holds true...Time flies when you are having fun. And we
are having the time of our life. God has blessed us so much with HG. She has had three surgeries since we have been home and has been such a trooper through each one of them. God made her so tough so she could handle everything that she is going through. He has been so good and shown us how good He is so many times over the past year. Our whole adoption experience was so good. HG's foster parents are Christians and we have been able to keep in touch with them. That is such a HUGE blessing. Everyone has prayed so much for this little girl since she has been home and believe me, we can certainly feel the prayers. God has answered our prayers each time and I know that He has everything totally under control. When we started this process, He told me that he was going to take care of HG and that everything was going to be okay, no matter what. He has kept every promise that He has made and I know that He never fails. That is what keeps me going each day. We are so blessed to have the doctors that we have. They have been so wonderful. Each time we go to the hospital I know that HG is in good hands. Being parents has definitely changed our lives forever. I love being a Daddy and I know that Steph loves being a Mommy. HG has changed our lives and it is a change that has been incredible. Thanks to everyone for your support and prayers through our incredible journey. The first six months have been an awesome ride for Steph and I! I can't wait to see what the Lord has in store for us in the future.
God is so Good!!!!

1 comment:

Morrisa said...

I know what a blessing HG is to y'all. I pray for all of you everyday. Your strength and endurance is a shining example for all who know you and those who just know of you. HG's strength and courage is totally awesome! I love these pics. Thanks for sharing.
Love,
mo