Monday, August 27, 2007

OK...Time for the Hard Pants to Take a Hike!!!!

OK... I know that these are not new pictures.
But, I really miss seeing my "Ball of Joy" running around.
The other day we went by Chic-fil-A and she saw the slide.
She said, " Mommy, slide!"
I told her that we couldn't do that right now.
She replied, " When hard pants come off!"
I stated," Yes, Baby, 'When hard pants come off."

I almost cried.

What a precious child!

She has been through so much, yet her spirit has not been broken.

We are so blessed!

Please don't get me wrong! We are very grateful for all of the medical care she has received!

We have WONDERFUL doctors!!

I am just ready to see her run, skip, jump, walk, and climb!

I must add a quote that I saw on a church sign.

It said, "Dry spells make roots grow deep."

How perfectly stated!


I absolutely love this picture!!!
It depicts Hannah Grace perfectly!
She is so full of energy and JOY!
I am ready to see you jumping again!

Fun! Fun!


4 comments:

Morrisa said...

It will happen all in His time. It will not be long until that precious little girl is back to herself.
Love ya,
mo

Lisa said...

We are ready to see her jump off of our stairs again! LOL

Keisha said...

...this too, shall pass.
It won't be long! Hang in there Hannah Grace!
Love you,
Keisha

Kristy said...

What a precious baby girl she is!

**hugs**