Friday, September 14, 2007

Grandaddy's 84th Birthday

Grandaddy and the boys!
Grandaddy turned 84 on Sept. 5th!
He is such a wonderful, wise man!
Grandaddy and the Pinata

Sorry about the blur!

It is the only one we were able to take.

My Grandaddy loves to play with his great grandchildren.

This brought him a lot of joy!

HG slept through the beating of the Pinata.

When she awakened, she saw the horse's leg filled with candy.

She said,"Poor horsey."

I guess we will not have a Pinata at her parties in the future.

Jackson and the Pinata





How many Alabama fans does it take to slide down a slide? LOL!



I was just trying to be funny!



Everyone wanted to help HG down the slide!



We are very blessed to have our family help with HG!



Everyone has been so wonderful that I cannot express my appreciation in words!



The Lord has been so good to us!



Sliding is sooooo much fun!!!!




Playing with Daddy





No comments: