Thursday, December 13, 2007

Christmas Time!!!!!!!!!!!!

Our Blessing!

It is hard to believe that this time last year we were waiting on her!
It brings us such joy to watch her amazement at the lights, carols, and presents.
However, the one thing that stands out as most special is her song.
We have Steven Curtis Chapman's CD, "All I really Want for Christmas."
Everyday, HG says,"I want MY SONG."
At first, I didn't know what she meant.
She goes to the CD player and pushes play. The first recording is Shaohannah Chapman reading Luke 2 : 7 - 14.
HG will stop the CD when the second track comes on.
This is "HER SONG!"
That is my song, too.
How perfect it is to remember the song God sang over us!
That He loved us so much to send His only begotten Son to Earth
for Hannah Grace...
for me...
for you.
I hope you all have a very, Merry Christmas!


This is definitely one of my favorites!!!
We bought this outfit in Guizhou (HG's Province).
Guizhou is known for their embroidery and batiks.
Both are found on this outfit.
I love her in the Madarin clothing!

***The following pictures are very funny!***



Hmmmmmmm...
What can I get into?

Just taking it easy!

What is Hannah Grace thinking in this picture?
I cannot help but laugh!!!











1 comment:

Keisha said...

Beautiful!!!! I LOVE my Christmas CARD!!!!!!!!!!!

That reminds me...I've got to take Faith to get some professional shots!

Love yall!