Monday, March 17, 2008

HG's Birthday

I cannot believe that my BABY is 3!
This past year has flown by. I cannot believe how much she has grown!
I am so richly blessed!
I often think about HG's biological mother. I pray for her. I pray God administers His love, joy, peace, hope, and salvation to her. Her sacrifice... I cannot even fathom it. Please Lord, wrap Your arms around her.

Hannah Grace, I love you so much! Your smile, laughter, singing, questions, funny faces, jumping, running, flips, dancing all make my day beautiful! YOU make my life beautiful! Thank you for being my daughter!

I LOVE YOU!


HG and Daddy getting ready to blow out the candles!

I Love Presents!


Just being SILLY!



Hooded towels are always a good gift!




Ky, Hayes, Jackson, HG, Garrett, and Jenna





Love our cousins!!!!






1 comment:

Keisha said...

Happy Birthday Hannah Grace!!!!
Much Love to You!!!!!
Keisha