Thursday, March 13, 2008

In awe of HIM




I am so overwhelmed with JOY right now!!!
Today, we received our PRE-APPROVAL from The People's Republic of China to adopt Sarah Hope !!!!!!!!
We did not expect this.
We were told by their officials that we could not send paperwork to China until we had been married 5 years (that would be this May).
However, our Heavenly Father has His hands all over this adoption!!!
I cannot stop crying! I am so humbled that He loves us so much!

Thank YOU, LORD!

Now, I would like to introduce you to
Sarah Hope.
She is from Pingnan Town, Guangxi Province.
She is 3 years old (3 months older than HG).
Please pray for our sweet girl!




6 comments:

Kristy said...

OH MY GOODNESS.
Oh my, oh my, oh my!
Look at that precious face -
oh Steph!!!!!!!
Totally in Awe..........

Mike and Rhonda said...

She is beautiful! I am so very happy for you guys.

Keisha said...

Praise GOD!!! So happy for you two...three... wait FOUR!!!!!!!!!!!!!! lol!!!!!!
Love you!! And, go to my site.. I got a little encouragement for you! I was thinking of you today!
Love you!
Keisha

Keisha said...

ps..
are you ready for a new bloggy look?? let me know.. i'll hook you up! lol! ;0)

Desiree' said...

What an amazing God we have!! Congratulations!!She is beautiful. Are you dtc yet?

Keri said...

She is so adorable! You have twins now!!!!!! Congratulations. I can't wait to see her in your arms!

Keri