Saturday, May 10, 2008

Friday's Doctor Appointment

Well, as some of you know we had a doctor's appt. on Friday.
I had been dreading it because HG had to endure a difficult test.
I did not dread talking to the doctor, because I had convinced myself that ALL I was going to receive was GOOD NEWS! I was going to hear that my daughter was completely healed of this condition.
That is not the news I received. As I sat there and the doctor spoke, I thought he read the wrong results. I was in total disbelief. And finally... it sunk in.
OK ... we have to keep dealing with this.
I was reminded of my devotion that morning.
Romans 8 : 28
"And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love Him, who have been called according to His purpose."
Micah 7 : 7
"But as for me, I watch in hope for the Lord, I wait for God my Savior; my God will hear me."
After some crying, He has reminded me again of His faithfulness and love.
He has allowed this.
He has brought us to this place for a reason. How can I glorify Him in this situation?
My devotion today was from the following scriptures.
1 Corinthians 1 : 8 - 9
"He will keep you strong to the end, so that you will be blameless on the day of our Lord Jesus Christ. God, who has called you into fellowship with His Son Jesus Christ our Lord, is faithful."
(Thank you, Father!)
Ephesians 5 : 20
"always giving thanks to God the Father for everything, in the name of our Lord Jesus Christ."

4 comments:

wpusey said...

Hey, I just wanted to say thanks for the comment. We can use all the prayer support we can get. I just wanted to send you an offer. if you would like us to deliver a message and photos to your daughters foster parents we'd be glad to take them with us and deliver them while we're in Guiyang. We will need a picture of the foster parents to be able to identify them from the group. We will be seeing all of the foster parents on June 1st in Guiyang for the Children's Day Celebration. Just send them to my email address james1.27@verizon.net our email is also on our blog at visiontobecca.blogspot.com.

Thanks & Blessings!
The Pusey's

Unknown said...

Will be praying for you guys.

Have a wonderful MOthers Day

The Ferrill's said...

Praying for you, Stephanie...and Hannah...I'm sorry the news was not what you expected. You're right on with those Bible verses...claim them, sister! Read them over and over OUT LOUD and print them all over your house...
and we'll continue to pray!

mommy24treasures said...

I am so sorry Stephanie.
It was nice to meet you and sweet Hannah Wed and I will pray these scriptures with you and believe with you for total healing for your beautiful sweet Hannah. I agree with Laine. There is something about saying them and saying them that gives you such sweet assurance and faith in Him.
Praying
Connie