Monday, July 21, 2008

Greg's Ordination Service

Sunday, Greg was ordained as a Minister.
It was such a beautiful service! I cried through most of it. Not because it was sad. I am just in awe of all the LORD has done for us. HE has brought us so far!
I am so blessed to have Greg for a husband! He is always so positive and full of joy!
I am so grateful that he has a heart for God! I know that the LORD has a special calling on his life. I just pray that I can be the helpmate that he needs in this journey.
I LOVE YOU, GREG!

Reception Pictures
(And this cake was REALLY YUMMY!)

Our Family
Bro. Tommy and Greg

Bro. Tommy was Greg's Pastor when he was attending Auburn University. He made a dynamic impact on Greg's life. Bro. Tommy came all the way from Louisiana to preach Greg's ordination service. We were so grateful for our time with him.

Greg and Bro. Bo (our Pastor)

Ray and Greg

Ray and Greg have been best friends since they were 5 years old. Ray is a deacon at our church. We are so blessed to Ray and Miki (his wife) at CBC.

1 comment:

Keisha said...

Congrats GREG!! We are Proud of you!! By the way.. guess who we met a couple of weeks ago.. and become good friends with???? The chaplin at Alabama & his wife.. "Roll Tide!" We were thinking of yall and I told them about you ... he said he was looking for help & I said I know the PERFECT person.. GREG RAGLAND!! LOL!!! We put in a good word.. I told him you were a HUGE fan!!! A crazy one too! ;0)