Friday, September 26, 2008

Labor Day

Sorry it has been so long!
I have started an additional job, so I haven't had much time to post. I really miss catching up with all my blogger buddies!
So, let me back track to Labor Day!
We had an AWESOME day!!
Our friends, Trent and Kristy, invited us to their family lakehouse.
It was so incredible!
HG loved the lake, boat, and inter tube!
She has NO fear! The faster the boat, the better for her!
She loved playing with Mary Ashton and Reese!
Thanks guys for having us over! We treasure our time with y'all!

2 comments:

Keisha said...

Oh, what fun!!!
HG .. I love that smile!!
So pretty!

Ohilda said...

Steph,

So glad to see you back! And even more glad that your sweet HG is feeling great and all smiles.

Now I have lots of catching up to do.

Hugs,

Ohilda