Sunday, December 07, 2008

Happy Birthday, Sarah Hope!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Today is Sarah Hope's Birthday!
I cannot believe that it has been a year and 2 days since I first read about her!
I did not see a picture, initially.
I read her medical report. Something clutched onto my heart and would not let go!
I remember on Dec. 7, 2007, sitting talking to my mother.
My soul was grieving as I talked about her.
Then, suddenly... I realized... it was her Birthday.
I started praying that God would speak to Greg.
A week later, Greg agreed to look at her picture.
He said,"Oh my goodness! Look at her! She is beautiful!"
He was smitten!
I cannot wait for us to be united with our Little Princess!
It will be a GLORIOUS DAY!!!
******
The following picture is from care package we sent to SH.
We used "Ladybugs and Love" to send a gift.
There is a link (in the margin) to their site.
Kelly and Angela send care packages to the orphanages for families.
They have been so WONDERFUL!
They sent a Birthday cake, books, translated letter, and camera to SH.
I was so thrilled to see the books! I know SH will love them!
I cannot thank Kelly and Angela enough!
They e-mail frequently and their prices are extremely reasonable!




2 comments:

Desiree' said...

Happy Birthday to Sarah Hope!! Praying you get your LOA in record time!!

Kristy said...

So sweet. Praying for you all.....
**hugs**