Wednesday, April 15, 2009

More pictures!!

SH and Mommy

I know y'all just want to see pictures, but I have to share how everything is going!

This morning (on the way to breakfast), SH looked at me, smiled, and gave me the biggest kiss! It was the sweetest thing! I just cried!

She is such a delight!

We have found a few things she likes. She LOVES pink, lotion, flowers, playing dress up, and washing her hands. She does NOT like to be dirty or have crumbs on her clothes. She loves for me to play with her hair and insists on wearing bows! Of course, that does not bother me a bit! We love our bows!


This is SH and HG at the park, feeding fish. They had so much fun! SH has started calling HG "Mei Mei." Little sister in Chinese. She came to us calling Greg, "Daddy" and me, "Mommy."

These are a few of the fish. NO JOKING! ONLY A FEW!



One of their favorite past times! Jumping on the bed!
So, now we realize we need a trampoline and swing set in the backyard. HG has taught SH to do a front roll. They haven't gotten to the cartwheel, yet.



Sleepy Town





1 comment:

Lisa said...

I love all the photos. One of my favorites is the one where SH is finally in Steph's arms!
I have been meaning to tell you we have an extra carseat if you want it when you get back. You can use it for one of your cars or for Nana's car.
The girls look so happy in the pictures.