Monday, April 20, 2009

To God Be The Glory


This is what it is all about. Two little
angels sleeping next to each other. This is what I looked
forward to the most. It is my prayer that they will always
be close and love each other unconditionally. I know they
will have their battles (because they already have),
but I hope they will always trust each other and
know they can can count on each other. I hope
they have a bond that cannot be broken and will stand up for
each other, no matter what the cost. I hope that when one hurts,
the other hurts and when one is full of joy, it brings the other
one joy. I pray that they will both love the Lord more than
anything else and always take their stand as Christians, no
matter what. I pray they will love their family and have the
values that are taught to them. It is my prayer that these
two little girls will always be everything that God wants them
to be and that Steph and I will be the loving parents that God
has called us to be. To God Be The Glory!!!!

6 comments:

The Ferrill's said...

Yes, to God be the glory!!!!!!!
I love your prayer for your girls...so precious and straight to the heart of God...

Praying yall home...won't be long, right?

jane goolsby said...

Amen and Amen

Tammy said...

Awwww...how precious!!

Keisha said...

Praise The Lord!!!!!! What a Sweet Picture!!!!!
Okay,,.. I feel like a Big Duffus~ I didn't even know you guys were there!!!!! I have went back and read the precious Gotcha day & the walks in the park... jumping on the beds... feeding fishes! Wow!! I love the way the girls are holding hands in almost every picture!!! Awesome!!!!!! A prayer anwsered!!!!! They are like TWINS! They have such a special bond!! Praising Him for ALL of God's Wonderful Works!!!
~From your clueless friend..Keisha!!!

Posey People said...

The picture is so touching! Praise the Lord! We are so thrilled for you all!

Love and prayers,
The Posey People

Terry said...

Hey where are you? It has been too many days without an update. Is everything alright? Praying for you! Love you!