Thursday, May 07, 2009

First "Professional" Haircut

We took SH for her first haircut.
Well, first U.S. haircut.
Well... first PROFESSIONAL haircut.
Since, SH "creatively designed" her own hairstyle, I was not very hopeful about this appointment. I knew she would be great, because she loves for me to play with her hair. But, I did not know if Mrs. Becky could "fix" her bangs.
I was sooo surprised!


SH and Mrs. Becky

She really enjoyed the big mirrors!
As long as she could see herself, she was very still.
She is a true PRINCESS!
Sarah is Hebrew for "Princess."
It is a perfect fit!


Loving the Beauty Salon!


YEA!
We have bangs!



2 comments:

Tammy said...

Beautiful girls! :) It's so nice to see you all home. I hope everyone is adjusting well!

By the way, Megan has an appointment to tour Samford on the 14th (yea!)...so does MY HUSBAND!

Keisha said...

Just Beautiful!