Friday, May 08, 2009

Hurricanadoes Strike Again!

I should have been suspicious when I did not hear any arguing for 15 minutes.
But, the water running in the upstairs bathroom was a sign.
As I walked up the stairs I could hear the girls whispering and giggling.
Entering the bathroom, I see a hot pink substance all over the sink, mirror, soap dispenser, and towel. HMMMMM!
Turning the water off, I follow the giggles to HG's room.
And there they were!
Soaking wet with the hot pink substance on their faces, hair, and arms.
Trying to figure out what had happened, I asked (in a surprisingly calm voice),"What in the world?"
HG smiles and states (ever so proudly), "Mommy, we were putting on make-up!"
I just looked at them. I couldn't speak.
Then, we all started laughing.
**At this point I decided to get the camera. I must also add that Greg bought HG the make-up set a few months ago. HMMM! Gotta love it!**

We have been teaching SH about praying.
I did not pose them for this picture.
I guess she thought it was time to pray. LOL!


Sometimes you just have to laugh about it!



1 comment:

Steve, Judy, Bryant and Lanie said...

They are beautiful. My name is Judy Shaw. My husband Steve and I are adopting a special needs girl from China. She is almost three. We met Greg and yourself at Michelle's house when you where in the process of getting HG. We were the other huge BAMA fans there. We live in Hartselle. I would love to talk with you about your journeys to China to get both of your girls. Michelle says that we should travel in about four months, so hopefully August or September we should be going. We had our son, his name is Bryant. He will be two July 3, and our daughter Kejie (Lanie) will be three on July 3. Hope to hear from you soon. Judy