Saturday, January 01, 2011

HOME SWEET HOME!

Thrilled does not describe how we feel right now!

We are so excited to be home with our family!

Charlie adores his sisters! It is like they have always been together.

He listens to them and shares his toys.

HG has already turned a backpack into a diaper bag. It is packed with toys, snacks, and a bottle.

I told Charlie on the plane that soon he would have more than one Mama. I said,"Remember this moment, because your life is going to change. You'll have 2 Lil' Mamas!"

He said, "OK." Like he understood what I was saying. LOL!

I want to thank NaNa and PaPa for taking care of the girls while we were gone. I also appreciate my mother cleaning my house, making homemade soup and vegetables, and taking ALL my dirty laundry home with her. Y'all are such a blessing to us!
I am also grateful for Aunt Kelly keeping our blog updated while we were in China. I e-mailed her the pics and posts. Most of the time I had issues with the computer, but she worked so hard to keep everyone updated!
Aunt Lyn, thanks for getting Skype so I could talk to our family on Christmas Eve. It was so good to hear every one's voices! OH! And Charlie thanks you for the blue sucker at the airport! :)
Santa came to visit our family last night.
So, the following pictures are of the kiddos enjoying the presents.

Charlie playing with HG's Easy Bake oven.
Notice the packed stocking!
BIG stockings thanks to NaNa!



Charlie opening his first present at home!
Thanks Aunt Kathy for the football!



Who can resist a Tutu?
The Girls received tutus in their stockings.
They were so thrilled that Charlie had to try one on.
He has been running through the house wearing a tutu, shooting nerf guns, and saying,"Ho um up!"




SH dancing






HG and SH dancing





Beautiful Girls!

















He loves chocolate!
Unfortunately, he really likes Yo Gabba Gabba.
I had hoped to outlaw that program in our home.
It is the only thing that will keep him still for 30 minutes!









2 comments:

China Dreams said...

It's wonderful that the kids already love one another. Charlie is sure to get all of the attention he needs!

Happy New Year,
Ruby

Tammy said...

Welcome Home...and CONGRATULATIONS! You have a beautiful family--it's been a blessing to watch it grow.

Love,
Tammy