Wednesday, April 06, 2011

Charlie's First Camping Trip

Charlie SH
HG
Align Right
Charlie's First Campfire with Daddy and the Bambergs
His FIRST s'more!
Having fun at the Japanese restaurant.

GO BULLDOGS!!!
HG TRAINING WHEEL FREE!!!

YIPPEE!
NO TRAINING WHEELS FOR SOAPIE!

Quick learners!

Only 30 minutes of Greg and Trent running beside them!

HG fell over one time and said,"I guess I am being wreckless like Mommy!"

For those who do not know, I have had a significantly negative experience with bicycles.

I will not bore you with the details.

Charlie riding his bicycle! He thinks he is as big as his sisters! He had a great time!

He did fall one time and had his first scraped knee.

Can you believe that?!?!?

My child was 3 years old before his first scraped knee.

In China, he was always bundled up in many layers of clothes.

He was protected against the scrapes and bruises. It was a bit traumatic for him.

But he is fearless, so he is now accustomed to scrapes.

No comments: