Wednesday, April 06, 2011

How long has it been?!?!?!

Too Stinking Long!!! :)

Some of my friends have mentioned that it has been a while since my last post.

I am very sorry!

I promise that I would much prefer blogging to writing papers and doctors appointments!

But, GRADUATION is only 5 weeks away!!!

HALLELUJAH!

I am very grateful to GOD and my family that I could go back to school for my Masters, but I am ready to be finished!!!

And I am sure they are MORE than ready!!!

Kelsey and the Kiddios

2 comments:

China Dreams said...

The end of the degree seems to just drag on and on. Love the updated photos of the kids.

Ruby

Justice said...

Tell the girls I miss them soooo much. Viewing the blog made me cry, the are so beautiful. Also please tell Doc and Diane I miss them too. Wish I could have met Charlie before I moved.
Jennifer Jones (Wood)