Monday, April 07, 2008

Conversation with HG

Tonight, HG and I had a funny conversation.
I decided that I needed to share it with everyone.
Mommy, " I am going to take a bath."
HG,"OK. But you be careful. You not slip and fall. If you hurt yourself, you go to doctor and get an owee. I not want dat. K?"
A few seconds later...
HG, "Goodness sakes be careful. You not wash you hair. K?
No wash you hair. No shower... only bath.
You call you need me. K?
Not forget wash you ears and put on you clothes."
A small pause.
HG (while shaking her head), "Goodness sakes not hurt youself.
I not want dat."
I know that some of that comes from me.
My "Mini Me."
It reminds me of a scripture.
Ephesians 5:1
"Be imitators of God, therefore as dearly loved children..."

3 comments:

Kristy said...

Just precious.
What a little blessing (and pretty darn cute, too!) that she is.
Love it.
Blessings ~

The Ferrill's said...

THAT is adorable! I just saw the picture of Sarah Hope! She is adorable and something about her just seems like she has always been HG's sister! She is a little sunshine!
Congratulations on that PA! That is BIG news! ;) Praising God with you!
Laine

Keisha said...

AWWW!! How sweet!! Sounds like she's a little talker!