Monday, April 07, 2008

Sunday Morning

HG ready for church.
My Sweeties

I work Sat. and Sun. nights.
I am very fortunate to work weekends and be off during the week with HG.
However, I miss going to church TERRIBLY!
My devotional time really helps to get me through.
Today my devotion was on Isaiah 64:8.
"Yet, O LORD, You are our Father. We are the clay, You are the potter;
we are all the work of Your hand."
He is the potter. He is forming me into the person He desires me to be.
Does clay fight with the potter?
I sure do make it difficult for Him to mold me!
My life flows so much easier when I let Him be in control.
"...we are all the work of Your hand."
That passage makes me stop and think.
He has designed us...each and every one.
He knows us... our weaknesses, strengths, worries, desires, likes, dislikes...
He knows me.
He designed me.
He LOVES me.
It is easy for me to see that God loves every person He has created.
Yet, I sometimes forget that He LOVES me.
With all my mess... all my quirks... all my junk...
He LOVES me.
I hope that each person that reads this realizes that
He LOVES YOU!
GOD LOVES YOU!
Jesus LOVES YOU!
It is not just a nice saying, but a very, real TRUTH!
Hope you all have a GREAT day!




No comments: