Saturday, April 19, 2008

Our First Camping Trip!!!

Oh My Goodness!
We had the most fun this week!
Our first camping experience as a family was incredible!
HG loves being in nature! She really appreciates the beauty of God's creation.
She opens my eyes to so many things that I take for granted.

We were thrilled to run into the Bambergs!
HG adores Mary Ashton and Reece!
YUM! Roasted marshmallows!
Actually, she really liked the messy faces she made with them!

Sweet Reece, watching over our girl!


Playing in the creek.
*Please notice that my child is wearing Capri's at this time.*






OK.
This was taken after she "accidentally" fell in the creek.
I'm guessing it really wasn't an accident. ;)
So, the saturated pants had to be removed.
But the important thing is that she still has the bow in her hair! Right? LOL!
Greg wasn't too happy about this...
well...
maybe he wasn't happy about us going to the Sweet Shoppe without pants.
But the sign clearly stated,"Must wear shirt and shoes!"
NOTHING about pants!






3 comments:

Mike and Rhonda said...

Too funny and too precious!

The Ferrill's said...

Too funny! We love to camp but haven't braved it since adding the two toddlers! ;) Looks like yall had a blast, this makes me wanna go!

Sherri said...

We love to camp too!

I have a Hannah Grace--she's 14. I also have a Sarah--she's 20.

Your pictures are adorable.

Sherri