Sunday, April 13, 2008

Princess Wands

I have to post these pictures of HG and her Princess Wand!
Last night a friend of mine brought HG 2 Princess wands.
She immediately grabbed them out of my hands this morning!
She was sooooo excited!
I kept telling her that one of them belonged to me.
She said," No, Mommy. I not think so."

Just in case you are wondering...
Yes, the wand went with her to church this morning.
I am sure Greg loved the ride to church!!!
****Thank you, Renee!****
You brought a BIG smile to my little Princess' face!

3 comments:

Dianna and Stephen said...

Hi Stephanie--I am not sure that you will remember me or not. My maiden name was Dianna Smith and I graduated from Hueytown in 1992. We did UAB Summer Scholars together (I think that is what it was called). Anyway, I found you on the PGHS site and linked to your blog. My husband and I are adopting from China too. We just started the process in December. I would love to talk to you about it, if you have the opportunity. Our blogsite is www.ameliaquestadoption.blogspot.com. And my email is sdowns@bham.rr.com. I hope we can catch up soon!

Pandamonium Mom said...

Hey y'all! Great pictures. Hannah has a magic wand just like that. And we mailed one to Sadie in her care package - Hannah's contribution! I'm sure the orphanage will love that! ha! Hannah waves hers around turning me into all kinds of things.
Anyway, Hannah Grace is precious as always!
love, DeEtte

The Ferrill's said...

She IS a princess, Stephanie!
Two wands for the two sisters, right? How sweet!
And ROLL TIDE ROLLLLLL!!!!!!!!!1