Friday, June 27, 2008

My Wonderful Wife

I know that we always post updates on Hannah Grace
on this blog.This post is not about HG. I want to take this opportunity to let
all of you that read this know how wonderful of a wife and mommy
that Stephanie is. I couldn't ask for a better wife. First of all, she loves the Lord
so much. She is such a wonderfual Christian lady and I know that many people respect her b/c of her faith. I know that I do. She supports me and my ministry to the fullest. Second, she truly loves me. That is saying alot!! Sometimes I am sure that I'm not that easy to love.
But she continues to show me her love unconditionally. I know that
God gave her to me and truly blessed me when He did! Third, she is the BEST Mommy
in the world!!! If you don't believe me, just ask HG. She will tell you. She loves HG
to the fullest. She hurts when HG hurts. That means so much to me. We stand strong
together as parents and love our girl very much. I don't worry about her messing it up.
It's me that I worry about (lol). I could write so much more about Stephanie, but you do not have enought time to read everything good that I have to say about my wife.
I know that God has a perfect plan and it is obvious
to me that His plan was being carried out when He placed Stephanie in my
life. I just pray that I can be that husband that I need to be to her. Sometimes, I don't show her enough. Sometimes, I am not what I need to be to her. But I do ALWAYS know one thing...
I love her very much and I am very blessed to have her in my life.
Thank you Stephanie for always being everything to me.
I Love You Oh So Very Much!!!!!!!!
Love,
GREG

3 comments:

RamblingMother said...

Stephanie, I think he is a keeper. Sweet tribute.

Keisha said...

Yes, she is an AMAZING WOMAN!! You ARE a Blessed man!

And, Lordy.. I didn't check your blog before we left for the week and goodness grief.. HG has had surgery?!! I'm glad she is doing better!!! WE will be praying for her continued healing!!!

She still has that BEAUTIFUL smile on her face!! Give her a kiss for me!!
Love yall!
Keisha

mommy24treasures said...

what a special post. I have only met Stephanie a couple of times but I can see that she is such a giving, caring, compassionate mother that loves her daughter with all her might.