Saturday, June 28, 2008

What a WONDERFUL Day!

Today we turned the corner!!!
It was a WONDERFUL Day!
HG's belly is doing very well! I will not share the details. LOL!
Do not worry, Greg would not let me take pictures!
However, we did call grandparents and friends to share the GREAT NEWS!!!
Thank you for all of the prayers!
God is answering them!!!

I must explain the above picture.

Last week I asked HG what she wanted to do once she was discharged from the hospital. She said, "I wanna go to Lucky's and push a cart by myself."

(Lucky's is a grocery store. They have small buggies that HG loves to push around.)

So, today we took her to Lucky's to push a buggie.

She was in HEAVEN!

I am grateful that it doesn't take much to make my baby happy!

She loved bumping into Daddy's cart!

6 comments:

Pandamonium Mom said...

YEAH! I'm so glad Hannah Grace is home and doing well! I have to ask..Where is Lucky's?? Hannah LOVES to try to push the grocery carts, but the regular ones are just a bit too tall for her to control and not run into people! This would be perfect for her! But, I honestly don't know where a Lucky's is around here?

Okay - anyway..give Hannah Grace a hug for us!
love, DeEtte

mommy24treasures said...

She looks wonderful! So glads you had a good day. HG is a blessing from heaven.

Ohilda said...

Just precious. That picture with Hannah Grace pushing the shopping cart with that adorable smile is priceless.

So glad to hear she is feeling well.

Blessings,

Ohilda

redmaryjanes said...

I am glad to hear tha she is feeling better. What a big girl pushing her own cart!

The Ferrill's said...

Oh how adorable she is, Stephanie! Praise God for a good working tummy! ;)
Greg's post in honor of you was so incredible sweet, and you are well deserving of every reward. I am so blessed to know you!~

Anonymous said...

Glad to hear the Hannah is doing well. She is a doll!!!