Saturday, June 07, 2008

Pierced Ears!!!!

Yes!
Our Baby has pierced ears!
Greg and I had agreed that we would wait until HG asked to have her ears pierced.
The other day, she found some earrings in her jewelry box. That was it!
She started BEGGING!
One night while we were out and about, Greg asked HG what she wanted to do.
"I want to get my ears pierced!"
Since she picked that over Wal-Mart, we knew she was SERIOUS!
So here are some of the pics from our precious experience!
So Happy!
Looking at everything.
Yes, she is smiling!
NO TEARS!
I had warned her that it would sting a little, but would be over quick.
She NEVER cried!
Her eyes got real big and then she smiled!
We have one TOUGH COOKIE!

7 comments:

Keisha said...

Oh yeahhhh... Hannah Grace!! I love them.. they look so good!!
I can't wait for McKenna & Faith to ask.... I gotta show McKenna this post..!! lol!!

Kristy said...

HURRAY for Miss Hannah! What a brave girl!
I love that they did them at the same time.
Oh, I am so dying to get Ellie's ears done......soon.
Love to you sweet friend.
Blessings ~

Desiree' said...

Too cute!! I've asked both of my girls to egt theirs done and they won't do it. Love them!!

Lisa said...

Way to go HG!Such a big girl!

redmaryjanes said...

Wow!
She did great and looks beautiful!!

The Ferrill's said...

NO TEARS?
Hannah Grace, you ARE one tough cookie, but you SURE are a sweet one!
Can't wait to see those pretty earbobs in person! ; )

Ohilda said...

How cute!!! And yes, a tough cookie. Our Anna Grace screamed like a banshee...heh.

Blessings,

Ohilda