Monday, June 16, 2008

PRAISING GOD FROM WHOM ALL BLESSINGS FLOW!



Our family is SHOUTING for JOY right now!!!!

We have had a tough couple of weeks,but our Heavenly Father has just reminded us of HIS awesome GOODNESS and LOVE!!!


Michelle surprised us with an update on our Sarah Hope!

She and Hannah Grace are the same height and weight!

OUR VIRTUAL TWINS!!!!


I am so overwhelmed right now that I am rambling!

But, just try to hang with me! :)

My heart has been so burdened about Sarah Hope being in an orphanage.

HG was in foster care. Her Foster Parents loved her dearly.

I have begged the Lord to raise up a Godly woman to love and comfort Sarah Hope.

I have asked that our Princess would find favor with all the caregivers.

Today, the Lord just gave me a HUGE jewel!


Sarah Hope is now living with a foster family!!!!!!!!!!

My joy is overflowing!!!!!!!!!!!!


Psalms 30 : 11 - 12


"You turned my wailing into dancing;

You removed my sackcloth and clothed me with joy,

that my heart may sing to You and not be silent.

O LORD my God, I will give You thanks forever."


I am so grateful!

10 comments:

Desiree' said...

What an amazing God we have!!! So glad to hear she is in a foster home. Can't wait to see those updated pictures.

mommy24treasures said...

what wonderful news. I praise and Him with you. Love her sweet pic.

Love the earings below too! What a big girl!

redmaryjanes said...

Wonderful news! I am so happy for your sweet girl. Hopefully she will be home soon.

RamblingMother said...

She is a cutie. Congrats!

Kristy said...

What wonderful news and answered prayer.
Love it!!
Love to you ~

The Princess's Mommy said...

Stephanie,
It was so nice meeting you and Hannah today! We had a great time! Thank you for including us!

Your girls are both beautiful! I'm glad I found your blog so I can follow your journey to Sarah Hope!

Monica and Lily Mei

Pandamonium Mom said...

What wonderful news!! I can't wait to hear you have that travel approval and on your way to get her!
DeEtte

Keisha said...

Oh what JOY!! "sniff" "sniff"
Thank you God!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I could just squeeze her.. that little picture of her.. Precious!

I love ya!!!
Keisha

The Ferrill's said...

How wonderful! Praise the Lord! He is always faithful!

Ohilda said...

We an an amazing God indeed!!! He just needs us to ask, and He listens. What great news.