Friday, July 11, 2008

Update

HG and Dr. Saito


Let me just say that our family LOVES Dr. Saito!

She is an incredible surgeon and a wonderful person! We have been so blessed to have her care for HG. I know that some of HG's conditions would not have been diagnosed if it were not for Dr. Saito. She has been so diligent and genuinely concerned about our baby.

Unfortunately, Dr. Saito is moving to St. Louis. I am having a VERY difficult time with this. I have even checked to see if our insurance will cover medical care in St. Louis. Yes, I am having a difficult time with this.

But on a happier note, HG has healed well after her last surgery! She is gaining weight (PRAISE THE LORD!). Her appetite has GREATLY increased!

We are so grateful!




2 comments:

Desiree' said...

So glad to see everyone's doing well. Love the beach family picture!! Congrats to Greg and cqan't wait to see Sarah Hope's pictures when you are able to post. Hope you are DTC or not far off.
Much Love!!
Desiree

Keisha said...

Great News!!! I was wondering how she was!
Praising Him!
love,
Keisha