Saturday, August 16, 2008

THANK YOU, JESUS!!!

Isaiah 63 : 2-4

"I have seen You in the sanctuary and beheld Your power and Your glory.

Because Your love is better than life, my lips will glorify You.

I will praise You as long as I live, and in Your name I will lift up my hands."






OH MY GOODNESS!!!


I have to share this INCREDIBLE, WONDERFUL NEWS!!!


At 8:30 this morning I received a phone call from the USCIS!


YES!!!!
Saturday morning and the USCIS officier is calling my house!!!


I was so in shock that I could barely talk!


The USCIS officier said, "I am very sorry that you have not received an appt. for your fingerprints. I thought I had handled all the cases from March. I have scheduled your appt. for Sept. 2nd."


HOW GREAT IS OUR GOD?!?!!


HE IS SO AWESOME!


What an answer to prayer!!!!!!


Thank you for all of your encouraging words and prayers!




I must also thank Senator Richard Shelby and his staff.


I called them Thursday evening. They immediately responded to our concerns about the fingerprints and USCIS.




So, we are scheduled for our appt. and HOPEfully it will not take long to receive our clearances. I am sooooo thrilled right now that I have been jumping and running all over the house!!!




5 comments:

The Ferrill's said...

Stephanie I am in tears! I am praising God with you, and loving that picture of your angel with her hands raised! How perfect!
Thank you Lord for this answer to prayer!
And wow, that is HUGE that the officer called you on a SATURDAY morning! That is GOD!

The Princess's Mommy said...

Oh what wonderful news! I hope things move quickly from here on out!!

Monica

Desiree' said...

Wonderful news Steph!! What an amazing God we have. I have been praying that you would get an answer soon. Now I will pray that the clearance comes super fast and you will be on your way.

Keisha said...

Praise the LORD!!!!!
What Awesome news!!

Ohilda said...

Stephanie,

what wonderful news!!! I LOVE the picture of your sweet HG praising God! Too cute!