Friday, September 26, 2008

Autumn Moon Festival

We celebrated the Autumn Moon Festival with the Shelby FCC group.
It was a lot of fun!
We had a picnic in the park and enjoyed several very interesting desserts.
The girls had a wonderful time playing with each other!


HG and AC

I know that this picture has nothing to do with the Moon Festival.

After we left the park, we met Greg at our church. The Youth group had an outing. Our dear friends, Michael and Rebekah, were chaperons. I sooooo appreciate them! They always help Greg whenever he needs them!

Michael is always so kind to play with HG. In this picture they are playing school. HG is the teacher. I'm not sure if Michael knows that he does not have to obey all of HG's orders. He does whatever she tells him! He is going to be a GREAT dad one day!


1 comment:

Keisha said...

I saw some of these pics on Lisa's blog. Tee Hee! I LOVE HG's outfit. It is pretty, did you make it?
Love the pics.