Friday, September 26, 2008

One Year Ago Today...

...we were in Dr. Mayberry's office having HG's bodycast removed.
It is so hard to believe it has been only a year! It feels like it was 10 years ago (I know that is impossible)!
WHEW!!!
I never expected us to be where we are today! Our precious girl is in gymnastics! Turning flips EVERYWHERE!
Her hip has healed so well! We are richly blessed!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I wanted to include these pics of our Family Night. I asked HG where she wanted to go.
She said,"Let's go to Sam's." (I really do not know where she got that!)
Then, she said, "Let's go to JCPenney and try on shoes!'' (I know where she got that!)
So, we went to the local mall to walk around.
As we walked through the food court, she spotted the store she wanted to visit. She saw the shoes through the windows!
I will let the pics speak for themselves!
My Girl LOVES SHOES! LOL!



My Little Model

1 comment:

Ohilda said...

Oh my goodness! Did you have a crowd of papparazzi around you? I would have been in hysterics if I were a shopper and watching your little beauty try on shoes. She's just adorable!!