Friday, December 12, 2008

Christmas Pictures

We took HG to have her Christmas Pictures taken.
The photographers were in a hurry. So, they didn't really have time to work with each family. We were rushed in and out quickly.
But, HG did well to be so hurried.
I must admit that I bribe my child.
Usually, we bargain with chewing gum. But, that wasn't good enough today.
She wanted to go to the Galleria and eat. It really wasn't a big deal, since we were so close. However, I see that my normal bribes are not working. HMMMMM!
I better start getting creative.
Any suggestions?
I gave her this doll before her pictures.
It kept her entertained during the pics and wait.



























5 comments:

Unknown said...

beyond beautiful..that smile is contagious

Tammy said...

Your bribe obviously worked. ;) Her smile is beautiful!

Sherri said...

What gorgeous pictures! Oh my!

I don't know what to say about the bribes....I am never successful!

sherri

The Girls Mommy said...

Okay, so imagine Kate saying, "Awww... Hannah Grace looks so cute!"--- because that is exactly what she said! We miss yall! Maybe we will get together sometime before I graduate?

Keisha said...

PRECIOUS little Angel!!! That's what she is!! ;)