Friday, December 12, 2008

Merry Christmas

This song has a special place in our hearts.

We first heard it in December, 2006. We were waiting for our TA for HG. We had her picture, but were not approved to travel to China at that time.

Last Christmas, Greg sang this song in church as I held HG. I was so grateful to have her in my arms! Yet, my heart was burdened for Sarah Hope. I had so hoped that she would be with us this year for Christmas! But, she's not home.

This past Sunday was Greg's turn to sing in the service. When I arrived home from work I asked what he would be singing. He said, "You know, "Merry Christmas." The CCL (Crazy Crying Lady) came out. He didn't realize that he was singing "OUR SPECIAL SONG" on Sarah Hope's Birthday!!!

It was a reminder to me that God had NOT forgotten SH's Birthday! His watch is NOT broken! He knows the burdens I carry! I believe my Father was putting His arms around me in that moment!

Thank you, Father, that SH is in Your arms!

Thank you, that she is NOT alone this Christmas!

No comments: