Saturday, September 25, 2010

A Beautiful Wedding (and tons of pics)

Friday night, my cousin, Kelly, married the love of her life.
Anthony (or Ant-B as he is affectionately called by the Girls) is a wonderful man.
It seems as if he has always been part of our family.
He and Kelly had hoped to marry before our grandfather passed away.
Unfortunately, that did not happen.
They honored Grandaddy's memory by having pictures of him in a special area by the Bride's cake. It was so hard not having him there. He would have loved all the music, dancing, fun, and fellowship that we enjoyed.
Aunt Kelly and Ant-B, we are so blessed to be your family!
You both have added joy, laughter, and fun to our lives!
We love y'all!
JuJu, Kelly, Mama, and Aunt Linda

Ant-B, SH, HG, and Aunt Kelly
We owe Ant-B a lot!
SH has not been excited about having a little brother.
Whenever asked if she was happy about a brother, she would just smile and not answer.
That was her way of being polite. She did not want a brother.
Every time Ant-B is around, he plays constantly with the Girls.
After playing with him, SH said, "Mommy, I glad I get a brother, now. I not know boys be so fun. Ant-B so fun! Him love him girls. I like a brother."
He totally changed her mind, and BELIEVE me...
it is HARD to change her mind! :)



SH, Keaton, & HG
So handsome in his tux!








NaNa & the Girls







The Girls Dancing




SH is our dancer in the family.
Little did I know that Greg can dance. He has danced with me only twice.
Not that I'm bitter. :)
But, he spent a lot of time on the dance floor with SH.
My family and I were shocked at his incredible moves!!!
He tore up the floor!
Seriously!









Greg and HG







One of the BEST things that I have seen in my life!
I am not exaggerating!
It was such a blessing to see Mama dancing with Jason and Wayne!
The joy in her face was priceless! It was absolutely beautiful!
She said,"G.W. (my grandfather) would have loved that! He would have laughed!"
Yes, Mama, he always loved to have fun!
I can see and hear him laughing now!










No comments: