Saturday, September 25, 2010

New Pictures of Charlie!!!

Charlie
After arriving home from Kelly's Wedding, I received an incredible e-mail.
Sheri, from Gifts to China With Love, e-mailed that she had received new pics of our boy!
What a wonderful surprise!!
We received 11 new pictures!!!!!!!!!!!
And he is smiling!
That was a big burden to me! In all of his pics, he never smiled.
The Girls smiled in most of theirs, so it gave me a peace about their situation.
On Wednesday morning, I prayed and gave God all my worries about our LOA, Charlie not smiling, travel, school, work, etc. EVERYTHING!!!!!!!!
HE has so blessed and honored that prayer!
We received our LOA and SMILING pics of Charlie this week!
GOD IS SO GOOD!
Charlie with a moon-cake and gifts we sent.


2 comments:

China Dreams said...

He is a handsome little guy!

Terry said...

Oh my goodness he is one adorable SMILING boy! Congrats on all the wonderful news! Terry