Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Christmas with NaNa and PaPa

HMMMMM...
Something happened to the Auburn ornament on my parent's Christmas tree!
My Mom loved Auburn!
We were all Auburn fans at some point. She had a way of convincing us.;)
She passed away when I was 18.
Then the Lord blessed our family with my second Mother (aka NaNa).
She says she adopted me! :)
Well, NaNa is an Alabama fan.
As many of you know, Greg and the Girls are... well... let's just say they are completely committed to the University of Alabama.
In fact, the first phrase Charlie learned was, "Roll Tide!"
NaNa still puts the Auburn ornaments on the Christmas tree out of respect for my mom and PaPa.
Well, my Girls do not like it!
While we were in China, SH hid behind the Christmas tree and pealed the Auburn logo off the ornament.
Yep. That's my daughter.
Do you know how proud Greg is right now?
He is BEAMING with PRIDE and JOY!

Charlie in overalls.
The Girls decorating Jesus' Birthday cake.


Trey helping by eating the icing :)



SH is so proud of their creation!




HG and Mommy






Charlie and PaPa in matching overalls.






Charlie on his new bike!






One cute Big Al!









1 comment:

China Dreams said...

The girls are really handy in the kitchen, aren't they? I love the matching overall shot. Sorry about the ornament, but some kids are just natural born peelers. When our first daughter got in trouble for drawing on the furniture and anything else she could find, she peeled back the wallpaper, drew on the sheetrock, and then patted the wallpaper back into place.

Ruby