Thursday, January 06, 2011

Jet Lag :)

I always make New Year's Resolutions.
One of my resolutions this year is to be more positive.
Focus on the positives rather than the negatives.
So, here it goes...
The Many Benefits of Jet Lag
*There are NO lines at the Wal-Mart register at 4:00 AM.
*The Matchbox Car Parking Garage is so much more fun than I remembered!
*1 AM is the perfect time to do laundry!
*Bacon tastes much better at 2:30 AM!
*Little Bear is on Noggin at 2 AM - 3 AM!!
*Listening to Ji Ji sing a song with all the English words he knows (his own composition, of course).
*I organized my calendar!
And my personal favorite benefit of Jet Lag:
**Lots of hugs and kisses from the most beautiful boy in the world!!**

2 comments:

Laine said...

How is it that Charlie looks like your girls? ONLY GOD!
I am catching up, Stephanie, and so happy to see that sweet smiling Charlie with his sisters! Praise the Lord!

Kristy said...

Love your perspective girl ! This little man is super yummy.......what a cutie. So exciting to see what God is doing in your precious family!!
Blessings ~