Friday, September 26, 2008

Football Season!!!!

FOOTBALL SEASON!!!
The absolutely best time of the year! The weather is cool and FOOTBALL is EVERYWHERE!
If you haven't met us, we are ALABAMA fans!
I must confess that prior to marrying Greg, I was an Auburn fan ( Alabama's biggest rival). However, I realized that our marriage would be full of strife if I insisted on sticking with my team. (I also knew that it would break Greg's heart for his daughter to wear orange and blue!) So, for his wedding present... I became an Alabama fan.
If you ever met Greg, you would know that Crimson Tide Football is a major part of his life. He wears crimson almost daily. I know that it does not come before God or our family, but it is #3 on the list of priorities.
Our little Treasure LOVES ALABAMA! ( I know that her Daddy MAY be at fault.)
The other day I stated, "I like Auburn."
She looked at me in disgust and jumped out of my lap. STOMPED into the foyer and screamed! Then, STOMPED into the kitchen and screamed again as she crawled under the kitchen table!
Hmmmm.
We may have a problem.
LOL!




2 comments:

The Ferrill's said...

I love catching up on your posts...and ROLL TIDE!!!!!!!!!!
All your pictures are so fun! Hannah Grace is a sunshine!

Sherri said...

When we adopted Mia a year ago, Olivia said "Mia, there's a bad word in this country. It's WAR EAGLE. Don't say that."

haha

My daughter, Sarah, goes to Alabama and taught her that.

sherri